HONDA CERTIFIED WARRANTY APPLIES!!!!
Certified. Alabaster Silver Metallic 2015 Honda Fit EX FWD 6-Speed Manual 1.5L I4 **CARFAX ONE OWNER**, **CLEAN CARFAX**, **DEALER SERVICED**, **LOCAL TRADE**, Fit EX.
29/37 City/Highway MPG
HondaTrue Certified Details:
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 182 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance for the duration of the Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty. Up to two complimentary oil changes within the first year of ownership. SiriusXM 90-Day Trial
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * ALG Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Back-To-School Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* The 2015 Fit is affordable, easy to drive and can haul as much as a compact SUV. Perfect for off-to-college youngsters or empty nesters looking to downsize without sacrificing rear-seat legroom, the Honda hatchback offers new safety and connectivity features you’d expect in class-above vehicles like the Dodge Dart and Mazda3. Source: KBB.com
* Unmatched small car versatility thanks to unique rear seat design; quick acceleration; high fuel economy; spacious seating and cargo area; excellent visibility. Source: Edmunds
* Redesigned for 2015 welcome the new Honda Fit. With a slick new body design and a wider stance you'll notice the unique styling and accents are everywhere you look. The interior has been loaded with features not usually seen in a car of its class including available leather-trimmed interior with heated front seats and 60/40 split rear seats. Tech features include the available Honda LaneWatch which activates a tiny camera in the passenger side mirror to display a live feed to the center 7 touch screen. With HondaLink Next Generation you can be connected to the world and access many of your favorite iPhone apps via the audio interface. With the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation system you can navigate to all of your favorite destinations and with the HD Digital Traffic feature you can avoid gridlock and slowdowns. The 130hp engine @ 6600rpm gives the Fit plenty of zip and with a choice of a 6-speed manual transmission or the continuously variable transmission you will be sure to maximize efficiency whatever the driving conditions. With the ECON button your Fit will be able to automatically adjust fuel-consuming systems to maximize efficiency and with Eco Assist the coaching bars will be able to help you show how efficiently you are driving so that you can maximize your gas tank. With up to 41mpg available in the CVT models you should not have a problem. Safety features include the next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering body structure which is a Honda exclusive design that utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute frontal crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle. A multi-angle rearview camera comes standard on every fit this generation and shows much more of what's behind from 3 different angles. Source: The Manufacturer Summary